If you purchased your home after 10/15/18, please submit your service concern with SOS by clicking the button below.
Welcome to your new home! As a convenience to you, your new house is supported by SOS (Service Online Solution). In the event that you need to request a service repair, please click the button below.
Once there, select “Start New List of Repairs.” Using a computer or any mobile device, you can start your list by entering your Address, Name, Email address, and Phone Number. To submit a repair request please do the following:
- Select “Add a new repair item” and choose a category that relates to your issue.
- Be sure to read the warranty coverage displayed to confirm that your issue is a warrantable item. If the item is out of warranty the system will not let the item be added to your list. Enter the location of the issue/s along with a description and select “Add to Repair List.”
- In the field marked “Upload File or Photo,” select “Choose File” to attach a picture or take one instantly on your mobile device. Press “Upload” when done. (Although photos are not required, they are highly recommended.)
- You may add additional items to your list and save it to submit at a later time or choose “Submit Request.” Once it has been submitted, you will not be able to access it again.
- You can access a previously saved list by choosing “Continue Saved/Unsubmitted” and entering your property address and the PIN that was emailed to you. New repair items may be added or existing ones may be edited or deleted. You may also update your contact information.
Once you have submitted your repair request you will receive confirmation via email and the appropriate staff personnel will be notified immediately. Someone will be in contact to schedule your repair. Thank you for using SOS as it will help to expedite your service needs. You may also email your repair list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Warranty Information
J.A. Myers Homes follows the 10 year Quality Builders Warranty (QBW) guidelines for all warranty items. All service appointments are scheduled to be completed Monday thru Friday 7:30 am till 3:00 pm unless otherwise scheduled directly with specific service personnel.
Non-emergency repair issues should be reported by the homeowner at 3 months & 10 months from your settled date. All repairs must be submitted through the J.A. Myers Homes Online Service found on our Service concerns webpage at https://jamyershomes.com/service-concerns/. Please select the QBW option. Instructions have been included with your booklet to help you get started. Once your concerns are submitted, service personnel will be in touch with you directly to schedule your service appointment. Please do not report issues to the field employees or the sales agents. Those concerns not entered in our Online Service will not be scheduled for completion.
All repairs will be addressed by the one-year anniversary date (weather permitting). All repairs must be reported in the one year period, therefore we will not accept requests after the one year anniversary.
For emergencies only, call the office at 717-632-9406 or 1-800-368-9990. J.A. Myers Homes has a 24-hour answering service with the option to speak to a live operator. For direct contact with your HVAC, plumbing, or electric contractor, you have been supplied an emergency contact list. Please be sure to log your concern in the online system after it is reported so the full history of concerns for your home is recorded.
Home maintenance items such as caulking and replacing furnace filters or light bulbs are the homeowners’ responsibility and are not covered under the one year warranty.
J.A. Myers Homes warranty does not cover appliance service. If your appliances were purchased through Appliance Distributors Unlimited, please contact Jon Hutton at 717-845-6500 or email@example.com. Other appliance service should be handled directly with the manufacturer.
BUYER(S) acknowledge receipt of the 10 year QBW Warranty Book. It is the BUYER(S) responsibility to read the booklet and use as a guide for any warranty issues after settlement.
If you purchased your home prior to 10/15/18, please submit your service concern here.
Please click the button below and complete the form. Thanks!